Handling of Personal Information Protection
1) To respond to inquiries; to provide contact to achieve business; to provide information materials
2) To provide information regarding products or services
3) To verify products or services we provide
1) To respond to inquiries; to provide information materials
2) To provide contact for the procedure of recruitment service
3) As statistical data regarding recruitment
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third parties
Chiyoda will appropriately manage and protect personal information, and will not provide, disclose, or deposit them with any third parties without customers' permission, except for the purposes described below.
3. Contact for Inquiries
If you have any complaints regarding disclosure, correction, and stopping the use of personal information, or handling of personal information by Chiyoda, please contact the above category “CSR”.