Chiyoda assists customers in the field of operation and maintenance (O&M) of the producing plant as part of the Project Lifecycle Engineering services,. Chiyoda provides optimal problem-solving methods for customers, utilizing not only the technologies and know-how accumulated through various EPC projects all over the world but also world-class plant diagnosis technologies and professional services of alliance partners.
Chiyoda understands that the most important thing for customers is to maximize the value of their plant. Chiyoda’s O & M consulting service aims at providing a more efficient and realistic problem-solving method based on the comprehensive expertise of Chiyoda, which is highly appreciated by customers all over the world.
Chiyoda can also act as an agent of your technology to ensure your products reach prospective clients. We can introduce your technology’s key features to Clients that approach us and educate them on the advantages of your technology. As such, we would act as the face of your licensed technology in front of the client.
Debottlenecking, Revamps & Expansions
We offer proposals for improving the efficiency of production in plants using the abundant expertise and experience cultivated over our many projects. These services include:
- Proposals for improvement/application of new technology to individual equipment and machines
- Proposals for capacity enhancement or increased energy efficiency in a process unit
- Proposals to increase mutual energy efficiency between multiple process units and utility systems
- Proposals to increase the production efficiency and energy efficiency of the whole industrial complex (i.e. amongst multiple plants)
- Proposals for capacity enhancement, production efficiency and energy efficiency through the introduction of leading-edge technology
More information coming soon
Operation & Maintenance (O&M)
Badak-Chiyoda-Enerproco LLC can provide proven excellent services for Clients by integrating the accumulated knowledge, experience, and capabilities of each individual company.
Chiyoda has established the Joint Venture Company “Badak-Chiyoda-Enerproco LLC” with PT Badak and Enerproco to support in Operation & Maintenance in the U.S. market, specifically for the following services:
- LNG Plant Operation & maintenance
- LNG Plant Commissioning and Start-Up
- LNG & Petroleum Engineering, Procurement and Technical Service
- LNG Petroleum Training including Fire Fighting